Monday 10 April 2023

 Well - a bit of progress since my last post.

Plumber has been back and completed all of the external work.

And I finished the hot water tank enclosure.

The planter boxes are now filled with Purple Fountain grass (Pennisetum advena Rubrum)

And the electrician has been to do the 'rough in'.

I also made my bathroom vanity - the doors are made from floorboard offcuts. (Temporarily in place)

And most recently I have been attaching gutters to the two shed roofs. As they are both quite small in area I decided to try using drip chains instead of downpipes.

 And I finally got around to completing the boxed in main roof downpipe.

Now I am waiting for about another 10 - 15mm of rain so that the water level in my main tank is raised enough to meet the house outlet valve so I can pressure test the internal plumbing looking for leaks before I start lining the bathroom walls for tiling.

I have booked a waterproofer/tiler to do the waterproofing (in NSW I am not allowed to do it) and will get him to screed the levels and tile the floor to make it worth his while to come out.(Waterproofing is such a little job!) I will then tile the walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment